Hills Veterinary Surgery was established in 1972 by Tony and Carol Hill and has remained a family run business with their daughter, Fiona, joining in 2003. Our experienced and knowledgeable team, offer a personalised and friendly service to you and your pets.
We are a friendly, family-run small animal veterinary practice in Crouch End, London.
We strive to:
- Always provide the highest quality medical, surgical and nursing care for our patients – through staff training and up-to-date surgical and diagnostic techniques.
- Go the extra mile to provide a professional and personal service to each and every client.
- Treat every patient as we would one of our own – with kindness, compassion and respect.
- Maintain a good relationship with our clients – fostering mutual trust and respect.
- Offer accurate and informed advice on the importance of preventative treatment for the life-long wellbeing of our patients.